Saturday, September 12, 2009

Career Change

It is really confusing when you get job offers at the same time. I cant make up my mind. I think it was my fault when I have sent my CV to many companies and organisations. Yes I have high profile with the company I work with at the moment and I have no problems at all, besides a leading postion with professional staff. But I have this thing calling me for a career move and change. Its like you do not want to be in the same place for long time and feel stand still. I always think that there is a better opportunity somewhere other than where I am although I have this fear and nervousness about leaving my current job. Because I got used where I am, I like my coleagues and members of staff. You know guys, I do not like to feel guilty after I leave. so I really cant think about it right. Emerson Process, UN commision team or NOC.?

Ehh, its killing

7 comments:

Meme said...

normal feeling
but it's easy..
-take a piece of paper ..write down all the advantage and the disadvantage of both even if there is any half percent advantage higher just choose that option
-don't be emotional ..it's business ...don't think about the words 'missing' , 'got used to' 'guilty' if there's any chance of profissional improvment then go for it
- if possible ask advice from others who work at those companies

and finally it's all meant to be try to make istekhara and inshalla god will bless you choise

good luck and don't forget to update us even though i'll disappear for a while

A. Alkasah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. Alkasah said...

Meme,


how are you ?
Why you wana disapear? Hope nothing major.

Thanx for the advice. Was helpful. You going back after 3eed?

Lebeeya said...

I totally understand what your going through. I feel the EXACT same way everytime I am offered positions by different employers. You may be happy and content with your current job, but change is always good and I realized that it's times like this where you really know what your 'market value' is :)

مـــــنى و هنـــد said...

salam...i`d like to say if i were u i`ll stay in my place cause it is clear that u like every thing there and as Muslim we have big gift of Allah when we are vague which is Estikara pray so do it and follow ur feeling,,,goodluck.

A. Alkasah said...

Lebeeya,

Thank you for the advise and comment. I dropped one and still have two choices. Thanx again

A. Alkasah said...

منى و هند

Yes, what you have said was touching and I really thank you for that.,, so who am I talking to now,, Hind or Muna., hehe?

Powered By Blogger